I Travel Not To Go Anywhere, But To Go

Here's one of the last outfits I wore before I left Washington State; I'm officially in Oklahoma City now (there's a "picture an hour" post coming up when I find the time to upload the pictures). I seem to be on a teal and black kick lately and I recently dug out my favorite harlequin tights. I originally bought these tights in Athens, Greece as part of a Halloween costume, but I knew they would get a lot of wear outside of the costume sphere. Also, this is the dress I remixed six different ways here.

Outfit details: dress- H&M, bag- Pull and Bear, tights- street vendor in Athens, shoes- H&M, necklace- Talonalia
I've taken my aloha print suitcase with me because it is always so easy to spot! And no, Gus did not make the actual packing list...

CONVERSATION

Back
to top