>

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weather Helm

My new sponsor Tailor & Stylist sent me a couple of pieces and I couldn't be more thrilled with them. Stripes and elbow patches? Yes, please. For once I'm also grateful for how most sleeves are too long on me--it saved me the need for mittens on this cold day...I really wish spring would get here already, but there are a couple more months of layers upon layers. I'm hoping to spend a little more time inside working on projects and less time losing sensation in my fingertips.

Outfit details:

7 comments:

The Rag Trade said...

Lovely outfit! You necklace is beyond adorable as well!

Pansy Lane said...

Ooooh I love the long sleeves! Elbow patches are always a plus.

Megan said...

Love love love that scarf. I recently pinned something like that, too. :)

Randi said...

I adore that lovely brown color! Crushing hard on those tights and shoes!

http://eye-see-you-randi.blogspot.com/

Monique said...

Happy New Year! Stay warm lady. Love this getup and that necklace is adorable!

Latest Fashion And Style said...

Gorgeous post. Amazing outfit.

Daniela Chimal said...

Lovely heels :)!

BESOS DESDE MÉXICO!
http://thefantastico.blogspot.mx/

Web Statistics